The internet’s ability to facilitate communication between disparate clusters of niche markets and their potential suppliers will mean a boom in highly specialised or customized products.
Increasingly, the consumer is going to have to resort to some form of advocacy service to filter the offer.
Read more articles by or about Alex Cochran
- Double Your Retail Returns – Alex Cochran
- Learning for Winning – Australian Finacial Review
- iBurst in Retail – Australian PC World
- Nintendo Wii Pushes Giddy Limits – Australian Financial Review
- This Calls Strictly PC – Sydney Morning Herald
- Engin Case Study
- Unwired gets Wild with Woolies – IT News
- Dick Smith Gets iBurst – PBA Australia
- Jump on Unwired Bandwagon – Unwired Australia
- The Online Advantage – American Australian Business
- Going Green